Index du forumAirlines-Manager 2> › [AM 2] La Gazette> › [AM 2] La Gazette "A la une - Into focus"> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

[15/09-30/09/15] Gazette News

Les articles - The news

Messagede Gerald Trybunes » Mar Sep 15, 2015 22:48

Gazette News
Fresh news from your favorite newspaper

Good morning my dear readers,

La Gazette always wants to take you by surprise. I didn’t know what tasks to give to my latest lot of interns, so I asked them to negociate with some prestigious manufacturers. Only for you, my dearest readers.

So, we’ll write an article about the manufacturer of your choice, so that you earn a very special discount on one of its planes, of the category “Classics”.

I’m not kidding ! I said “of your choice” ! You can vote until September 30 and in this way, give your opinion to determine on which prey I will set on my marketing interns.

I sincerely hope this will make your day, as it was the case for me when I thought about my interns struggling to negociate. Only for you. For your great pleasure.

Gérald Trybunes,
Managing editor of La Gazette

Please select one of the options below : http://forum.airlines-manager.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=44121
Redac'Chef & Supporter des devs
Envie de devenir Journaliste? Traducteur? Modérateur Support ? C'est ICI que cela se passe !
Gerald Trybunes
Journaliste

Nom de compagnie: Pull Y Tazer
ID Compagnie AM2: 666

Publicité

Publicité

Retourner vers [AM 2] La Gazette "A la une - Into focus"