Index du forum[FR] Airlines Manager en Français> › Supports et Bugs> › AM Tycoon> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Help! Can't delete former aircraft paintjobs!

Tout ce qui concerne les rapport de bugs du mode Tycoon

Messagede comradebigthonk » Dim Juin 03, 2018 05:08

I've tried everything to get rid of this ATR-72-600 livery, even creating another paint job to try and replace it, and ultimately making two paints that I cannot delete. I can edit and delete other custom liveries, but these two ATR liveries, which I no longer fly and will not be purchasing the ATR-72-600 for my airline, won't go away. I cannot even select them to edit or delete them. Yet they take up 2 of my 20 available spaces for custom airline liveries.

I've tried using the mobile version, updated Google Chrome and Firefox versions as well, and none of them work, so it's not a mobile vs. desktop or even browser error, but it seems like an internal error.

I need the liveries gone to make room for other liveries I actually plan on using. What do I do? Please help!

Thanks
comradebigthonk

Nom de compagnie: Skyfall Detritus Air
ID Compagnie AM2: 233070

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Help! Can't delete former aircraft paintjobs!

Messagede comradebigthonk » Dim Juin 10, 2018 07:28

Boosting this. Anyone in admin wanna tell me why no one has replied to this or fixed this? Because this is still a problem.
comradebigthonk

Nom de compagnie: Skyfall Detritus Air
ID Compagnie AM2: 233070

Re: Help! Can't delete former aircraft paintjobs!

Messagede thomas44 » Ven Juin 22, 2018 16:04

Hi there,

Our developers have looked in to the issue and had to delete the two existing templates to fix it and free your available spaces. However the problem will remain with ATR aircraft until we release a new update for Airlines Painter. We apologize for the inconvenience.

In the meantime if you want to exceed the saving limit that applies to the cloud, you can save your templates locally.

Have a nice weekend!
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Globalfleet
ID Compagnie AM2: 822858

Retourner vers AM Tycoon