Index du forum[FR] Airlines Manager en Français> › Supports et Bugs> › AM Tycoon> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Bug report for "SORT ROUTES BY"

Tout ce qui concerne les rapport de bugs du mode Tycoon

Messagede Nick Singh » Mer Sep 11, 2019 22:17

The "SORT ROUTES BY" tab is not working. Any selection made does not reorganize routes according to selection. The routes remain organized by IATA codes. Also, the feature to sort routes by demand is no longer available. Sorting routes by demand is a very valuable option to track routes that are over or under committed.
Nick Singh

Nom de compagnie: Pasifika Airlines
ID Compagnie AM2: 1500039

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Bug report for "SORT ROUTES BY"

Messagede Silvestre » Mer Sep 11, 2019 22:43

Nick Singh a écrit:The "SORT ROUTES BY" tab is not working. Any selection made does not reorganize routes according to selection. The routes remain organized by IATA codes. Also, the feature to sort routes by demand is no longer available. Sorting routes by demand is a very valuable option to track routes that are over or under committed.

Well, it's funny because if you accept to display the hubs it works, if you don't want to display hubs, no sort anymore...
Silvestre

Nom de compagnie: Brandenburgair
ID Compagnie AM2: 359967

Messagede Nick Singh » Jeu Sep 12, 2019 00:50

Silvestre a écrit:
Nick Singh a écrit:The "SORT ROUTES BY" tab is not working. Any selection made does not reorganize routes according to selection. The routes remain organized by IATA codes. Also, the feature to sort routes by demand is no longer available. Sorting routes by demand is a very valuable option to track routes that are over or under committed.

Well, it's funny because if you accept to display the hubs it works, if you don't want to display hubs, no sort anymore...

Wow, i just tried that with a specific Hub and it works. Thanks. Does not with all hubs and the Demand + and Demand - buttons are no longer there. That was the most useful for me, so i can operate routes to best efficiency.
Nick Singh

Nom de compagnie: Pasifika Airlines
ID Compagnie AM2: 1500039

Messagede Silvestre » Mer Sep 18, 2019 18:06

Hi,
Are you still looking for all your routes ?
What is your IT backround ? Do you know how to read html code ?

look at my comment (in French) at this question :
viewtopic.php?f=99&t=49911

If you don't understand, I can translate it for you
Silvestre

Nom de compagnie: Brandenburgair
ID Compagnie AM2: 359967

Retourner vers AM Tycoon