Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › News> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

New web features, first round

All news about Airlines Manager

Messagede thomas44 » Mer Nov 21, 2018 18:54

Hi everyone,

Feedbacks from our most experienced players are highly important for the development of Airlines Manager, that’s why we chose to reward your loyalty by improving the web interface was well as the AM+ subscription with new features.

First, here are the latest features available to all players:

• New sorting options

Instead of scrolling through your hubs from left to right, you can now select them from a drop-down list; a change in ergonomics that will undoubtedly interest CEOs with many hubs. Another improvement: the sorting of lines by IATA code that will allow you to refine your searches and gain speed.

• Purchase of 30 to 99 aircraft

You want to expand your fleet with a massive purchase of aircraft? It's now possible on the web where you can buy from 1 to 99 planes with one click!

And that's not all! Thanks to the AM+, you will now be able to access three additional comfort features: massive route purchase, massive external audit and confirmation of completed deliveries.

• Massive route purchase and external audit

A checklist will allow you to select the routes you want to buy at the same time, allowing you to increase your airline network quickly and efficiently! In addition, several audits can also be carried out at one time. A real plus for any ambitious CEO!

• Confirm only completed deliveries

Your aircraft deliveries must be made immediately, but you do not want to spend your precious AM Coins by finishing a search too quickly? The AM+ now allows you to finish your deliveries instantly, regardless of the rest of your pending tasks. Thus, you can complete your fleet according to your own criteria, at the speed of your choice.

Other features are planned in the weeks to come, so stay tuned so you do not miss anything! ;)

Happy flying!
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Globalfleet
ID Compagnie AM2: 822858

Publicité

Publicité

Re: New web features, first round

Messagede KillayAir » Ven Nov 23, 2018 20:14

Very many thanks for these. Already used the option to confirm completed deliveries. Will try the option to buy up to 99 planes at a time next time I'm buying, and when I buy my next hub I will try out the multiple route purchase tool.

Another request: Can you provide an option to carry out super simulations on multiple routes at a time and to be able to confirm the new fares with a single click?

Many thanks,

Simon
KillayAir

Nom de compagnie: KillayAir
ID Compagnie AM2: 180836

Messagede thomas44 » Lun Nov 26, 2018 12:03

Hi Simon,

I take note of these suggestions too, they will be reviewed by the team as soon as possible. ;)
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Messagede KillayAir » Jeu Nov 29, 2018 20:14

thomas44 a écrit:Hi Simon,

I take note of these suggestions too, they will be reviewed by the team as soon as possible. ;)

Thank you. The multiple route audit and purchase tool works very well.

Kind regards,

Simon
KillayAir

Nom de compagnie: KillayAir
ID Compagnie AM2: 180836

Messagede JHung » Ven Nov 30, 2018 08:49

another request: We need group planes reconfigure! Sometimes I ordered 28 planes but forgot to configure seats, then I have to reconfigure EACH plane. And this helps when anyone just change their service so have to reconfigure.
JHung

Nom de compagnie: Taiwan Star Airways
ID Compagnie AM2: 533376

Messagede thomas44 » Ven Nov 30, 2018 11:43

Hi JHung,

We've thought about that too. ;)
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Messagede Global Nomads » Dim Déc 09, 2018 13:28

[quote="thomas44"]
Hi,
The multiple route audit & purchase tool works very well indeed. However, if we buy multiple routes, then we need to go back to network management and reprice them one by one. Since audit numbers are the ones matching the ideal price, couldn't there be a solution to this ? An option maybe of what to choose (ideal price/current price)

Also some other points regarding web version.
1) In flight scheduling, aircraft numeration for more than nine a/c shows like this : XX-1 , XX-11, XX12, XX13, XX14, XX15, XX16, XX17, XX18, XX19, and then XX2. Shouldn't it be 1,2,3,4 etc.. ?
2) As there is multiple audit/purchase (and hopefully soon multiple reconfiguration), could there be multiple sell and rename ?
3) In flight scheduling could sort by a/c name be added ?
4) With the leaflet maps, have you noticed that flight paths stop in the international date line ?
5) Could you unblock cash flow forecast for the big companies, as it shows error after a significant calculation time ?
6) Would you consider a small time frame for cancelling an airplane order made by mistake ?
7) When we buy a/c and choosing the desired livery, could there be an option (as in app) for "My liveries" only ?
8) Also regarding liveries, should we choose the "apply to all" , the liveries are being applied only to the first 1000 a/c , and not the rest.
9) Would you consider an option of deleting unwanted liveries from the game interface ?

Thanks
Gabriel
Global Nomads

Nom de compagnie: Global Nomads
ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Messagede thomas44 » Lun Déc 10, 2018 12:29

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for your suggestions.

Could you give me more details about the multiple route audit/purchase option? When you audit routes, the price shouldn't be changed as it's used to know the route characteristics before purchase. Am I missing something?

1) Already on our to-do list.
2) Could be part of the next web features. ;)
3) Isn't it "Name a..z" and "Name z..a" sorting options?
4) Would you have a screenshot of that?
5) Same as 4, please.
6) I'm not sure we can do that, but I take note.
7) Already implemented.
8) I'll check that.
9) Depends on what liveries, the liveries you paid for cannot be deleted to avoid any irreversible mistake.
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Messagede Global Nomads » Lun Déc 10, 2018 14:49

Hi Thomas,

Regarding prices : Once you audit a route you get a specific number of demand for all classes and cargo. That numbers corresponds to the "ideal" price, suggested by the game. But if you don't change that price, then the calculated demand is different. So if we bulk buy routes, then we manually have to reprice the bought routes one by one. I can send you a screen shot so you understand better.

Regarding the maps, i can also send you a screen shot, point is i can't do it here. So please suggest where to send them

Thank you

Gabril
Global Nomads

Nom de compagnie: Global Nomads
ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Messagede thomas44 » Lun Déc 10, 2018 17:19

Thanks for the details.

You can either post your screenshots here or send them at marion@airlines-manager.com so Customer Support can forward it to the team. :)
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Retourner vers News