Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › News> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Something new in your R&D

All news about Airlines Manager

Messagede thomas44 » Ven Juin 14, 2019 11:22

Dear CEOs,

Manufacturers are constantly seeking to improve the efficiency of their aircraft. Each generation of aircraft is more efficient, and above all, less polluting. Aware of the environmental progress of recent aircraft, airports around the world are now offering discounts for airlines that favor modern aircraft.

To obtain these reductions, you will have to mobilize your research centre to create the “New generation aircraft” file, which includes 4 levels of certification. Each validated level will reduce flight costs by between $10,000 and $80,000 per day per aircraft. The more recent the aircraft is, the greater the impact on flight costs.

Overview of the research for CEOs using the web:

Overview of the research for CEOs using mobile:

Happy flying,

The Playrion team
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Globalfleet
ID Compagnie AM2: 822858

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Something new in your R&D

Messagede neox97 » Sam Juin 15, 2019 11:55

So in order for our newest aircraft to be the most efficient, which they already have to be, you expect us to invest 20 billion R&D dollars? I run 3 daily A388 flights on SIN-LHR, and they generate 12M dollars every day. By unlocking all four levels of 'other costs R&D', I get to earn 1M dollars more per day. 20B R&D$ in exchange of 1M a day. It's ludicrous don't you think?
neox97

Nom de compagnie: Singapore Airlines_
ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Re: Something new in your R&D

Messagede gauk96 » Mer Juil 10, 2019 16:11

neox97 a écrit:So in order for our newest aircraft to be the most efficient, which they already have to be, you expect us to invest 20 billion R&D dollars? I run 3 daily A388 flights on SIN-LHR, and they generate 12M dollars every day. By unlocking all four levels of 'other costs R&D', I get to earn 1M dollars more per day. 20B R&D$ in exchange of 1M a day. It's ludicrous don't you think?

In YOUR case, it is 20B R&D for 1M$. But for larger companies, it can be way more interesting. And why don't you put 4 B744 on this line ? They have 0 in extra cost.
gauk96

Nom de compagnie: Rak'Airlines
ID Compagnie AM2: 387225

Retourner vers News