Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Professional> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Important note: Bug report for Web and Mobile, instructions

All about bug reports of the Professional mode (formerly AM2)

Messagede Amarelia » Ven Aoû 04, 2017 14:30

Hello,

In order to provide a good bug report, I would like to remind you some basic points that could help us to solve problems quickly.

What should I do before posting if I encounter a bug on the web?
- Remember to refresh the cache of your web browser (Ctrl + R or Cmd + R), it is often useful to solve graphic / page animation problems and very useful after an update
- Try to log out of the game and log back in, it can solve some problems
- Try another web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari), some incompatibilities (with Internet Explorer for example) can be solved

What should I do before posting if I encounter a bug on mobile?
- Try to quit the app via the multitask mode and then restart the app, it can solve some problems.
- Verify you have a good Internet connection (good Wi-Fi signal, 4G network), a bed connection can cause many problems such as long or infinite loading times.

[color=#800040 ]Intructions to follow whether you encounter a bug on Web or on Mobile:[/color]

:arrow: Give a clear title to your message
:arrow: Describe the problem simply and succinctly
:arrow: Write the ID or the name of your airline: Don’t forget to add your Airlines Manager Professional airline ID on your forum profile (ucp.php?i=164)
:arrow: Write the title of the page or window in which you have encountered the bug. In case of a bug on the web, add the URL address, if you can.
:arrow: Attach a screenshot / picture of the bug , if you can.
:arrow: In case of a bug on the web, tell us what software configuration you have:for example, Google Chrome + its version on Windows 7
:arrow: In case of a bug on mobile, tell us what device configuration you have: for example, Samsung Galaxy S8 on Android 7.0
:arrow: Don’t add any status / tag: once read by Playrion, we will give a status / tag to the title (for example, [BUG], [SOLVED] ou [CLOSED])

Thank you for your understanding and for following these guidelines in your future bug reports.
Amarelia
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Starklines
ID Compagnie AM2: 537169

Publicité

Publicité

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Professional