Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Professional> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

[SOLVED]Question about earned revenue

All about bug reports of the Professional mode (formerly AM2)

Messagede TWoerdenbag » Jeu Sep 14, 2017 11:17

Hi all,

I noticed that my earn revenue is often not transferred directly to my bank account, on the mobile version. Yesterday I had a drop in my revenue of approximately 5 million, without any reason or clarification (no changes in schedule, maintenance and so on). This morning I opened the app and my revenue of yesterday increased slightly.

My question is: is there a given time frame when we can expect our income on the bank account? Currently it looks like the estimated revenue per day is not as appropriate as it should be.

Hope someone can clarify this issue.

Regards,
Thomas
TWoerdenbag

Nom de compagnie: Woerdenbag Air
ID Compagnie AM2: 1313227

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Question about earned revenue

Messagede Symie » Ven Sep 15, 2017 02:03

It could be the aircraft costs coming off, or the airfield payments.
The Man that never made a mistake never made nothing!
Symie

ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Messagede TWoerdenbag » Ven Sep 15, 2017 14:29

Symie a écrit:It could be the aircraft costs coming off, or the airfield payments.

Thanks for replying. However, the loss of "many" millions cannot be due to airport taxes, right? I did not had the issue on other days.
TWoerdenbag

Messagede crationis » Ven Sep 15, 2017 15:37

The money from flights is calculated and added to your bank account every 2-3 hours from my experience.

The only "drop of revenue" that I experience is in the cash flow forecast just after the change of day (midnight). But it's only because the last 2hrs of flights haven't been calculated and added to my bank account. Is that what you're talking about ?
crationis

Nom de compagnie: MegaAir DT
ID Compagnie AM2: 307927

Messagede TWoerdenbag » Ven Sep 15, 2017 22:38

crationis a écrit:The money from flights is calculated and added to your bank account every 2-3 hours from my experience.

The only "drop of revenue" that I experience is in the cash flow forecast just after the change of day (midnight). But it's only because the last 2hrs of flights haven't been calculated and added to my bank account. Is that what you're talking about ?

Hi mate, thanks for your reply. It actually is, I guess. Looks like the problem is solved. If not, I come back to this forum :d
TWoerdenbag

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Professional