Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Professional> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Delivery Speed vs Passenger Demand

All about bug reports of the Professional mode (formerly AM2)

Messagede Bamoes » Jeu Oct 12, 2017 09:51

Hi,

I have been searching for this topic since a while, and I can't find an answer to this topic.
Maybe somebody else has some experience with this topic.

Is it worth of losing for example 3% passengers to get an advantage of +60 on delivery speed?
Are you able to make more money on the routes, or is it better just to take a little better delivery speed (+10), without loosing passengers on the flight?
I know cargo helps to reduce your tax payments as well, so the effect would go a little bit further even.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.
Bamoes

Nom de compagnie: FlyGlobaldotCom
ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Delivery Speed vs Passenger Demand

Messagede Amarelia » Jeu Oct 12, 2017 16:29

Hi :)

Well this is not so easy to give an exact reply so I am going to tell you what I know :)

This is a balance to find. Do you want to develop the cargo services more? If yes, the impact on the passenger demand will be more important.
If not, you don't need to develop it too much and in that case, you will avoid an important passenger demand drop.
In addition, you will still have the advantage brought by cargo (the Cargo bonus) at the time of tax. ;)

To complete feel free to read this page on the help center about the cargo strategy: https://help.airlines-manager.com/knowl ... 7/?lang=en

Maybe other players will have some good tips and ideas too :)
Amarelia
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Starklines
ID Compagnie AM2: 537169

Re: Delivery Speed vs Passenger Demand

Messagede 54 RPM » Jeu Oct 12, 2017 17:09

@Bamoes : if your company is mainly designed and optimized for passengers then you shouldn't do cargo R&D that implies loosing some passenger demand.

The demand/price you get by doin the cargo R&D is not linear. The last points needed to reach 1000+1000 and then become a full cargo company are way more efficient than the first.

So your best bet is to complete only the upper line R&D for each cargo level and slightly improve your cargo stats without loosing any paxs.

If you still feel that this is not enough then you still can recruit cargo CVs.

But this is not the best way to use your 40 slots imo.
Chez Pin-Up Wings, nous ne recrutons pas en fonction de la taille des compagnies, ni de leur classement.
Motivation, participation, investissement personnel sont nos seuls critères!
Si vous aimez partager, si vous êtes bavard, régulier et que vous avez envie de vous investir à long terme vous serez bienvenu !
Visitez notre page FB et inscrivez vous sur notre salon Discord afin de passer un entretien.
https://www.facebook.com/2373272106231573
54 RPM

Nom de compagnie: 54 RPM Airlines
ID Compagnie AM2: 477623

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Professional