Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Professional> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Ads problem

All about bug reports of the Professional mode (formerly AM2)

Ads problem

Messagede ILuvHK » Dim Jan 28, 2018 14:31

1) the app doesn't allow me to watch ads to get the slot card after a few times (greyed out)
2) the app goes unresponsive (can't play anymore ads) after playing a few times of free bob
3) some ads don't have a "cross" to close it even after the end of the ad
4) it crashes my ipad after a few ads

I am using iOS 11.2.5 with limited ads off. Since the app and the OS update come so close. I don't know which one is the problem.
ILuvHK

ID Compagnie AM2: 672858

Ads problem

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Ads problem

Messagede Amarelia » Mar Jan 30, 2018 16:33

Hi :)

Sorry about that.

Maybe you can try this solution! ;)
To solve the problem you should go in your device settings and disable the limited advertising tracking.

To do so, go in Settings -> Confidentiality -> Advertising (the last of the list) -> then DISABLE limited advertising tracking.

We also have contacted the advertisement agency to find solutions about the other issues.

Have you download the patch 2.6.1 on the App Store? At the end of Bob if the buttons disappear, wait for 3 or 4 seconds they should come back on the screen in the way to allow you to play again for free.

I hope this will be helpful :)

Be sure we are working on it.

If you find the issue comes from particular ads, tell us what they are and we will see what we can do.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding :)
Don't forget, it's just a game and not real life ;) / N'oubliez pas, ce n'est qu'un jeu et non la réalité ;)
Amarelia

Nom de compagnie: Starklines
ID Compagnie AM2: 537169

Messagede ILuvHK » Mer Jan 31, 2018 20:55

Amarelia a écrit:Hi :)

Sorry about that.

Maybe you can try this solution! ;)
To solve the problem you should go in your device settings and disable the limited advertising tracking.

To do so, go in Settings -> Confidentiality -> Advertising (the last of the list) -> then DISABLE limited advertising tracking.

We also have contacted the advertisement agency to find solutions about the other issues.

Have you download the patch 2.6.1 on the App Store? At the end of Bob if the buttons disappear, wait for 3 or 4 seconds they should come back on the screen in the way to allow you to play again for free.

I hope this will be helpful :)

Be sure we are working on it.

If you find the issue comes from particular ads, tell us what they are and we will see what we can do.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding :)

https://youtu.be/aYS9JLC8thM
This is the situation I encountered. Some ads doesn't give slot cards too (keeps loading after watching the ad)
ILuvHK

ID Compagnie AM2: 672858

Messagede Amarelia » Mar Fév 06, 2018 15:23

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and the video, I have send it to our team to see what is the problem.
Our ads agency has send us a new documentation and we will try it to see if that solves all those issues. :)

We do our best to fix all the ads issues.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

Have a nice day and good flights on Airlines Manager!
Don't forget, it's just a game and not real life ;) / N'oubliez pas, ce n'est qu'un jeu et non la réalité ;)
Amarelia

Nom de compagnie: Starklines
ID Compagnie AM2: 537169

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Professional