Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Professional> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

advertisements

All about bug reports of the Professional mode (formerly AM2)

advertisements

Messagede Sharp » Mar Mar 13, 2018 12:42

Good day,

I started to play at airlines manager last fall, and actually enjoyed it. However i noticed I keep busting my data limit on my mobile phone since then. Since I have a telco background, I installed a packet sniffer on my phone and started to trace data session. The result was... shocking.

Turns out that Airlines Manager *downloads* advertisements behind the scene (banners, but also videos). In my last session (30min ago), it downloaded a 4.3MB video of Aliexpress even before i got in the "map" dashboard.

I do agree to watch advertisements/play them to get free slots machine or to re-use bob; but sorry, i didn't sign for these "hidden" advertisements.
It is not quite "fair play". Nonetheless, I don't quite believe this is "in-line" with the advertiser(s) policy.

Philippe
Sharp

Nom de compagnie: Megataxi
ID Compagnie AM2: 1551688

advertisements

Publicité

Publicité

Re: advertisements

Messagede thomas44 » Mar Mar 13, 2018 16:32

Hello Sharp,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Indeed this comes from our mobile advertising companies.
We are launching an investigation regarding the matter, please stay tuned.

Have a nice day!
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Globalfleet
ID Compagnie AM2: 822858

Messagede Sharp » Mar Mar 13, 2018 17:07

Thanks.

I can provide you pcap and screen capture of you want to. At least I haven't (yet) found AM2 mining coins..

Philippe
Sharp

Messagede Sharp » Ven Mar 16, 2018 17:35

Update please? Or i should contact the advertisers for fraud?
Sharp

Messagede Kajiurago » Dim Avr 15, 2018 10:36

Hi.
I wonder whether this could be the same reason why my app sometimes can't login to my account. The app launches and loads quite flawlessly until the login screen; since I chose to auto-login, it skips immediately to the load-in waiting screen... and then nothing. I have to terminate the app manually via the Android "square button", then try again. Sometimes I have to make that several times in a row before I can eventually come to the dashboard.
ImageImage
Kajiurago

Nom de compagnie: Baybayin Airlines
ID Compagnie AM2: 1423704

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Professional