Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Professional> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

loans exlpanations

All about bug reports of the Professional mode (formerly AM2)

loans exlpanations

Messagede dim05 » Sam Sep 29, 2018 17:41

Hello,
I don't understand the debt issues on the game.
I went to loan details and noticed that I had taken six loans from the bank which is somewaht verified as per I counted 6 withdraws for loan payments.
Additionally I noticed that I had taken three financial market loans which I don;t understand when I'm going to pay them.
If you try to take a financial market loan then in estimations, it appears that there is a weekly payment.
Then I tried to locate these paymens/transactions by checking last weeks transactions in cash account tab.

So is it something that I miss here? The payments for financial markets are nowhere recorded.
Unless I have to pay the whole amount including any charges on due date and so in this case this some kind of a bond issue, not a loan (wrongly named in the game).

So the financial markets loan, is it more like a bond? And in this case what this "weekly payment" that we see, when we make an estimation for new financial markets loan?
dim05

ID Compagnie AM2: 0

loans exlpanations

Publicité

Publicité

Re: loans exlpanations

Messagede thomas44 » Lun Oct 01, 2018 11:48

Hello dim05,

Your loans are recorded in the bank where you took them out ((Administration) / Finances > Banks > choose the bank where you took the loan out > Loan details).

Additionally, you can learn more about how to repay your loans on financial markets here: https://help.airlines-manager.com/knowl ... 7/?lang=en
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Globalfleet
ID Compagnie AM2: 822858

Messagede dim05 » Lun Oct 15, 2018 18:38

How do I repay financial loan on markets?
Today it's 15/10, the loan was supposed to be due at 14/10, the money were there available as cash, but I still own the money.
https://pasteboard.co/HIAPyC7.jpg
Any opinions?
dim05

ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Messagede Zarine » Jeu Oct 18, 2018 09:20

Hi dim05,

I raised the same question and was told that the lower part is the history of your financial loans but not the actual status.
All loans that you take (express or financial) are in the top part, where the repay button is.

If someone from Playrion read this, it could be an idea to simply change the text to be more clear :
List of [bank name]'s active loans
Financial markets loan history
Zarine

Nom de compagnie: Kiruna Airline
ID Compagnie AM2: 1922132

Messagede thomas44 » Jeu Oct 18, 2018 09:40

Hi all,

As Zarine said, the loans in the lower part are those that have been repaid. Therefore, you can only repay loans in the upper part, which can be either express loans or loans on financial markets. :)

We took note of this confusion and we'll try to make something clearer in the next updates. ;)
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Globalfleet
ID Compagnie AM2: 822858

Messagede alicetaylor » Mar Oct 30, 2018 04:40

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful

geometry dash world
alicetaylor

ID Compagnie AM2: 47967

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Professional