Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Professional> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Audits not functioning

All about bug reports of the Professional mode (formerly AM2)

Audits not functioning

Messagede saliaris » Mer Nov 28, 2018 23:34

Purchased some card packs on Pro with hopes to get the free audits, - tax and planes (which I did get which is fantastic). However the Free audits cards don't function, I don't receive a discount (least I'm pretty sure), and I think I did not receive a tax break from the tax deduction card (This I'm not 100% on, can confirm on tax day). On top of all this, I can no longer audit hubs. This is occurring on web and mobile. 3 Alliance members have confirmed that it is happening to them as well. Please fix this as soon as possible, I paid TC (and purchased some TC through Google play) and would have loved if the product I paid for had worked. It has also slowed my planned expansion for a hub purchase because I can't audit it...

Best of luck with the bug fixes, looking forward to 3.0.
saliaris

Nom de compagnie: Vroengard Air
ID Compagnie AM2: 2019500

Audits not functioning

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Audits not functioning

Messagede thomas44 » Ven Nov 30, 2018 12:02

Hi saliaris,

Could you confirm that you cannot audit hubs on mobile? We are aware of the issue on the web only. Our technical team is working on it.

For your other issues, please send an email at marion@airlines-manager.com so our technical team can help you as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Globalfleet
ID Compagnie AM2: 822858

Messagede saliaris » Ven Nov 30, 2018 19:21

Hey Thomas

Sorry for the late reply, I don't check the forums often. As for the auditing hubs on mobile, it works. Web does not. It was also brought to my attention about the audit discounts and free audits being for internal use only(this function seems silly to me but at least I know its not a bug). Have not been able to confirm the taxes, since taxes are taken on the Monday.

Thanks for the reply,

Sal

EDIT: Spelling mistakes
saliaris

Nom de compagnie: Vroengard Air
ID Compagnie AM2: 2019500

Messagede pucca » Lun Avr 01, 2019 06:16

Thanks to you
pucca

Nom de compagnie: window
ID Compagnie AM2: 34