Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Professional> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Airlines Painter: unable to load livery

All about bug reports of the Professional mode (formerly AM2)

Messagede Stephen Humphrey » Jeu Mar 28, 2019 16:00

Hey guys!
I just finished painting a livery in the web version of airlinespainter so I decided to cloudsave the livery. When I tried to reopen it, I was unable to do so because the livery was not saved for the A380 which it was designed for but for some BAE short haul aircraft. The name didn’t read „A380alliance“ as I named it but „Boeing“ instead.
Now, I am unable to load the the livery or even upload it. Is there a fix to it?
Best regards
Stephen
Stephen Humphrey

Nom de compagnie: Flighty McPlaneface
ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Airlines Painter: unable to load livery

Messagede Silvestre » Ven Mar 29, 2019 06:48

Hi Stephen,
I solved the problem by using a livery the 1st time with a IOS version of the game. As soon you allocated your new livery to one plane with IOS, you can use it on the web version :mrgreen:
All the best!
:wink:

Stephen Humphrey a écrit:Hey guys!
I just finished painting a livery in the web version of airlinespainter so I decided to cloudsave the livery. When I tried to reopen it, I was unable to do so because the livery was not saved for the A380 which it was designed for but for some BAE short haul aircraft. The name didn’t read „A380alliance“ as I named it but „Boeing“ instead.
Now, I am unable to load the the livery or even upload it. Is there a fix to it?
Best regards
Stephen
Silvestre

Nom de compagnie: Brandenburgair
ID Compagnie AM2: 359967

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Professional