Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Tycoon> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Why is a successfully underestimated SP a disaster?

All about bug reports of the Tycoon mode

Messagede tAIRy » Dim Aoû 13, 2017 03:03

I was notified that my financial assessment was a "disaster" even though I exceeded my profit estimate by over $2 million. Here's a screenshot of the message I got:

Based on the contents of the help article How to borrow on financial markets? and the in-game text, I don't understand why the result of the assessment was negative.

I'm guessing that the "growth" referred to is relative to the last time I was assessed, and I see that that's negative. In real life I know that would reflect poorly, but the help and in-game text don't mention the change from one assessment to the next as being of any consequence, so I wouldn't think that would account for the negative result.

Have I misunderstood something or is this a bug?
tAIRy

Nom de compagnie: TerryAir
ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Why is a successfully underestimated SP a disaster?

Messagede orangeair » Jeu Aoû 17, 2017 05:42

It isn't. There are no consequences whatsoever attached to underestimating your net profit. You just have to beat your estimate.

Not that it matters since I don't really take on loans anymore, but when I borrow money I underestimate all the time and I have a AAA rating.
orangeair

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Tycoon