Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Tycoon> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

[SOLVED] Earn AM Coins - not credited

All about bug reports of the Tycoon mode

Messagede KillayAir » Jeu Fév 15, 2018 01:07

Hello,

I have tonight taken part in a survey promising 94 coins if I complete a 15 minute survey, with coins credited within 15 minutes. I meet all the stated requirements and I have completed the survey, and now more than 45 minutes have passed, and the coins have not been credited.

This is the offer I clicked on.

Can you please arrange for the coins to be credited to my account.

Very many thanks,

Simon
KillayAir

Nom de compagnie: KillayAir
ID Compagnie AM2: 180836

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Earn AM Coins - not credited

Messagede KillayAir » Ven Fév 16, 2018 12:46

Still no coins and no reply. Is there anyone at Playrion able to deal with this?

Simon
KillayAir

Messagede Amarelia » Ven Fév 16, 2018 13:09

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Partner offers are not always easy to obtain as there is a lot of criteria to fulfill.
Therefore, it often happens players answer polls or other surveys, but are not granted by partners in the end :(

Unfortunately, we can't do anything. You should try to contact Fyber or Super Rewards, they manage their own offers :)
If they confirm you that they have done the transaction, we will do the necessary, but we can't do anything before you contact them to get your reward.

I wish you'll get it!

Thank you for you understanding and for your loyalty towards Airlines Manager :)
Don't forget, it's just a game and not real life ;) / N'oubliez pas, ce n'est qu'un jeu et non la réalité ;)
Amarelia

Nom de compagnie: Starklines
ID Compagnie AM2: 537169

Messagede KillayAir » Ven Fév 16, 2018 16:57

Thanks for replying. Can you please confirm the contact details for the company responsible for the offer above and I will raise it with them.

I have completed the offer which is advertised on your website. I spent 15 minutes completing the survey and got to the 'thank you' screen at the end. The only link on that screen invited me to complete another survey. When I clicked on that, it redirected to an advert.

I don't agree that this is not Playrion's problem. You are advertising something on your website. I followed the instructions and reached the end of the survey. The coins have not been credited. This is your problem to resolve with the third party. In the meantime, please credit the coins promised in the offer posted on your site.

Finally, this is a good game that I enjoy playing. I understand that you use adverts and offers like this to fund the company and I am prepared to go along with this. However it is unreasonable to make an offer on the site and then not pay out when I have fulfilled my part of the deal, and then to expect me to be the one to have to resolve it with the third party. If you can't do anything you shouldn't be using these offers on your site, especially if people often don't qualify.

Simon
KillayAir

Messagede Amarelia » Lun Fév 19, 2018 18:34

Hi Simon,

We understand, but these are the partner rules, players have to contact them if they don't get the reward after they complete any task. It's also them who makes the credit on your account.

Then, if there is no mistake on their side and send the proof that they have done their part, yes of course we will the credit your account.
This is how it works and we can't change their rules.

They have to reply to you in the first place :)

I have sent to you their contact in private message I hope they will reply to you :)

Please, let me know.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day and good flights :)
Don't forget, it's just a game and not real life ;) / N'oubliez pas, ce n'est qu'un jeu et non la réalité ;)
Amarelia

Nom de compagnie: Starklines
ID Compagnie AM2: 537169

Messagede KillayAir » Mar Fév 27, 2018 20:36

All sorted - thank you very much

Simon
KillayAir

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Tycoon