Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Tycoon> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Prices simulations completly wrong

All about bug reports of the Tycoon mode

Messagede Alfabe102 » Mar Oct 23, 2018 20:54

Hi everyone!

I've been having some trouble with the prices simulations and I'd like some help.

I wanted to change the prices on my lines to decrease demand. So I first verified that I had the right amount of flights to be able to have cost higher than the audits estimations. I then changed the costs & ran simulations untils demands was around 1. It cost me a lot (and I mean a lot) of money and when I validated costs, my demand was very different from the one simulations had shown and I had negative demand.

I decided to try again on another line (BRU/JFK as I tought that maybe I had done something wrong. So I do it all again for this line, probably costing me around 250 000 - 300 000$ (it's an expensive line) and find the perfect combination to have nearly none-existant demand. I validated it and then half of daily demand was gone. And not only did it cost me a lot of money & I won't be making any profits but I also can't change the prices for 24h IRL.

Can't anyone tell me what happened and what to do please?

Thanks!

PS: I accessed the website on my computer with Chrome
Alfabe102

Nom de compagnie: Feather Airline
ID Compagnie AM2: 1082380

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Prices simulations completly wrong

Messagede KillayAir » Mar Oct 30, 2018 17:59

Alfabe102 a écrit:Hi everyone!

I've been having some trouble with the prices simulations and I'd like some help.

I wanted to change the prices on my lines to decrease demand. So I first verified that I had the right amount of flights to be able to have cost higher than the audits estimations. I then changed the costs & ran simulations untils demands was around 1. It cost me a lot (and I mean a lot) of money and when I validated costs, my demand was very different from the one simulations had shown and I had negative demand.

I decided to try again on another line (BRU/JFK as I tought that maybe I had done something wrong. So I do it all again for this line, probably costing me around 250 000 - 300 000$ (it's an expensive line) and find the perfect combination to have nearly none-existant demand. I validated it and then half of daily demand was gone. And not only did it cost me a lot of money & I won't be making any profits but I also can't change the prices for 24h IRL.

Can't anyone tell me what happened and what to do please?

Thanks!

PS: I accessed the website on my computer with Chrome

Without seeing real numbers it is hard to say what the problem is. However there are a few things that you can check:
1. Do you have identical remaining demand every day of the week? You either need the same plane(s) flying the route every day, or you need identically configured different planes flying every day. If you have different remaining demand each day then you will only get 0 remaining demand on the day of the week you adjusted the price.
2. Make sure your audit of the route is recent before you start.
3. To get free audits and simulations play the free card wallet every 8 hours. You shouldn't need to spend a fortune on this.
4. Pay coins to do a SuperSimulation on at least one route. It will tell you what you are aiming to achieve if you do your other routes manually.
5. You are aiming for zero remaining demand for each class, but anything within 2 or 3 of zero is very good.

Hope these help. The first point is most likely to be the problem.

Simon
KillayAir

Nom de compagnie: KillayAir
ID Compagnie AM2: 180836

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Tycoon