Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Tycoon> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Percentage of Aircraft Usage is Wrong

All about bug reports of the Tycoon mode

Messagede para1211 » Sam Jan 05, 2019 14:09

When scheduling a new flight, one can see the usage percentage of every aircraft. The issue is that this percentage does not always correspond to the usage of the aircraft, leaving me with the impression that an aircraft is heavily used, while it can have very few scheduled flights.

In the screenshots I uploaded here, you may see that the aircraft named NAN14-ECO shows a usage rate of 98%, while its scheduled flights correspond to a rate of around 38%.

URL: https://tycoon.airlines-manager.com/net ... d=15020161 (I've made updates since the time I wrote this post)
Airline Name/ID: AirPara Exotic / 1202157
Mobile/Web: The issue is server-related; it appears on both web and mobile versions.
Screenshots
para1211

Nom de compagnie: AirPara Exotic
ID Compagnie AM2: 1202157

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Percentage of Aircraft Usage is Wrong

Messagede rapasco » Sam Jan 05, 2019 14:41

Hello, it's a day usage percentage, not a week one.
http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/05/66/90/audiar12.jpg
- J’ai bon caractère mais j’ai le glaive vengeur et le bras séculier. L’aigle va fondre sur la vieille buse.
- C’est chouette ça, comme métaphore… - C’est pas une métaphore, c’est une périphrase.
- Fais pas chier ! - Ca c’est une métaphore.
rapasco

Nom de compagnie: zoulou tango
ID Compagnie AM2: 103978

Re: Percentage of Aircraft Usage is Wrong

Messagede para1211 » Sam Jan 05, 2019 15:56

Thank you for the insight!
In such case the usage rate should be 0% in the above screenshots, as the day was Tuesday and no flights were scheduled for that day.

However, I still have the impression that the percentage refers to the weekly usage, since adjustments in any day's schedule will affect it.
para1211

Nom de compagnie: AirPara Exotic
ID Compagnie AM2: 1202157

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Tycoon