Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Help and Bugs> › Airlines Manager: Tycoon> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

The game won't load on WiFi

All about bug reports of the Tycoon mode

Messagede jarvismodair » Dim Juil 28, 2019 21:08

So I have come up to a ver strange problem by trying to play the game. I have an android Huawei P8 lite (2017). I first downloaded the game (very good game btw) at work from a wifi network and played for about 5 hours.When I came home the game will not load. Every time it sais that my internet connection is slow. Uninstalled it, cleared cache etc, still nothing.. Today went to my parents house, the game loaded fine. The thing is that I don't have any problem with any of my other games that need internet connection. This is the first time I encounter this problem, and I have faster internet speed at my home than at my work or at my parents' house. I ve tried every app there is for wifi speedtest and every time my speed is over 45 Mbs. Does anyone know what to do? I enjoyed the game (for the 8 hours total i ve played it but I really can't understant how is this happening since i dont have any problem with any other app/game on my phone. I have searched EVERYWHERE for a solution and tried some stuff on my router but nothing seems to work...
jarvismodair

ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Publicité

Publicité

Retourner vers Airlines Manager: Tycoon