Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Free topics and members introduction> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

In game Staff Management

On this forum, you are free to introduce yourselves and talk about what you want… but please avoid any abuse. ;)

In game Staff Management

Messagede QaizenGroup » Mer Sep 04, 2019 00:24

Hello,

I have inquiry about staff management in game. When I sold 1 of my aircraft (747-400), I will have 168 idle staffs. But when I purchase only 1 unit of A380-800 to replace the 747-400, the agency workers bump up to 805,926 and make me lost around 260Million Dollars for the agency worker's salary. Why this situation happen?
QaizenGroup

Nom de compagnie: QaizenAirways
ID Compagnie AM2: 0

In game Staff Management

Publicité

Publicité

Re: In game Staff Management

Messagede thomas44 » Mer Sep 04, 2019 11:59

Hi QaizenGroup,

If your airline is very developed, this change is normal. It is a mechanism that contributes to the difficulty of the game.

The increase in staff works in stages. The purpose of this system is to reflect the reality in which airline revenues are not growing exponentially. Thus, every time you reach a level (by purchasing 1 new aircraft for example), the number of employees and the salaries to be paid increase more and more strongly.

There is an ideal balance to be achieved in order to slow down the transition from one level to another and thus avoid experiencing staff increases that are too high and too close together. This balance can be achieved in different ways depending on your strategy because it is generally about optimizing your airline rather than growing it as quickly as possible.

However, keep in mind that sooner or later, any airline that develops will eventually reach a new level that is more difficult than the previous one.
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Globalfleet
ID Compagnie AM2: 822858

Messagede QaizenGroup » Mer Sep 04, 2019 16:34

thomas44 a écrit:Hi QaizenGroup,

If your airline is very developed, this change is normal. It is a mechanism that contributes to the difficulty of the game.

The increase in staff works in stages. The purpose of this system is to reflect the reality in which airline revenues are not growing exponentially. Thus, every time you reach a level (by purchasing 1 new aircraft for example), the number of employees and the salaries to be paid increase more and more strongly.

There is an ideal balance to be achieved in order to slow down the transition from one level to another and thus avoid experiencing staff increases that are too high and too close together. This balance can be achieved in different ways depending on your strategy because it is generally about optimizing your airline rather than growing it as quickly as possible.

However, keep in mind that sooner or later, any airline that develops will eventually reach a new level that is more difficult than the previous one.

That's mean normal situation? May I know how much your Hub, Route, Fleet and workers?
QaizenGroup

Nom de compagnie: QaizenAirways
ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Messagede thomas44 » Jeu Sep 05, 2019 16:57

Hi QaizenGroup,

I'm afraid we cannot reveal this information, but the more you optimize your airline the more aircraft you will be able to add while staying in the same staff level. :)
thomas44
Équipe Playrion

Nom de compagnie: Globalfleet
ID Compagnie AM2: 822858

Retourner vers Free topics and members introduction