Index du forum[EN] Airlines Manager in English> › Free topics and members introduction> Voir les nouveaux messages | Voir mes messages

Flight Scheduling

On this forum, you are free to introduce yourselves and talk about what you want… but please avoid any abuse. ;)

Flight Scheduling

Messagede Rod_iron » Ven Nov 17, 2017 23:26

How do you guys schedule your flights? Since I've started playing, 8 months ago, I've been separating flights in the same route so they don't depart very close to each other. But since it has no effect on the game, I'm seriously considering depart two (or more) aircraft of the same route at the same time. The reason for that is by doing so, I expect to obtain a better view of "off"days - when those aircraft are in flight during the entire day and so I can put extra planes in these days. Is there anybody who's doing the same thing? Is it a good strategy?
Rod_iron

Nom de compagnie: Covil Airways
ID Compagnie AM2: 861883

Flight Scheduling

Publicité

Publicité

Re: Flight Scheduling

Messagede Donny_Wingo » Dim Nov 19, 2017 01:20

Not sure why you have "off days" since you want your schedule to be the same every day of the week. You want to minimize white space in your schedule. A plane not flying us a plane that isn't making money.

There are basically four scheduling types to fill the time to 100%:
24-hour schedule with one plane
168 hour schedule with seven planes
2+1 (48 hour schedule + 24 hour schedule)
3+1
Donny_Wingo

Nom de compagnie: WeGoJet
ID Compagnie AM2: 1370125

Messagede Ichbinsokluk » Lun Nov 27, 2017 23:33

Donny_Wingo a écrit:Not sure why you have "off days" since you want your schedule to be the same every day of the week. You want to minimize white space in your schedule. A plane not flying us a plane that isn't making money.

There are basically four scheduling types to fill the time to 100%:
24-hour schedule with one plane
168 hour schedule with seven planes
2+1 (48 hour schedule + 24 hour schedule)
3+1

Hi Donny,
I am pretty new to this game, can you please explain a little bit more?

Thanks a lot
Ichbinsokluk

Nom de compagnie: Sonny United
ID Compagnie AM2: 1564451

Messagede dim05 » Ven Avr 27, 2018 17:23

I'm new but I schedule every plane for full week. Since I noticed that on Sunday there was always more demand comapred to other days, I changed scheduling and start for every plane in a different day. Sunday always had time that can not be scheduled to the same route.
dim05

ID Compagnie AM2: 0

Retourner vers Free topics and members introduction